Monday 2 May 2011

Classic's - Bags- L.L.Bean

...Innovation! One cannot be forever innovating. I want to create classics...- Coco Chanel

My new favourite bag at the moment is the L.L Bean Canvas Tote, this old school functional durable tote bag is a perfect everyday shopping, gym, gardening or even the beach. Practical reasonably priced classic = top marks from me!

My favourite of the array of colours is the Cornwall blue open top cotton canvas with the signature double layer base and handles, perfect for my summer ahead, and big enough for all of my bag junk that I tend to hoard.

My favourite Cornwall blue Large tote. (Love love love)


Reese Witherspoon spotted with her customised L.L Bean Small Tote.


Check out there amazing collection of totes http://www.llbean.com/


1 comment:

thesloez said...

Apprenez Plus ici répliques de sacs gucci sur ce site Web sacs de répliques de Chine vous pouvez essayer ceci Dolabuy Hermes